For MacGregor/Venture owners in Australia and discussions about country-specific sailing-related topics.
- Just Enlisted
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 pm
- Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
- Location: Central Coast, NSW
Spent two very enjoyable days with friends sailing on Brisbane Water and Broken bay.
Anchoured off Pearl Beach for a swim at lunchtime.
- Chief Steward
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:49 am
- Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
- Location: Blue Mountains, Australia
It sure is a great piece of water.
- Posts: 722
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm
- Location: North Coast NSW Aust
yes beautiful bit of water....spent my youth sailing Brisbane waters even as school sport and did that area and the Hawkesbury year before last for 2 weeks....what can I say...went as far as the Colo river with the tide.Two weeks of living with sun up/down and the tides....but watch the tides when swimming...they really rip along