Anyone looking for a good toilet?

For MacGregor/Venture owners in Australia and discussions about country-specific sailing-related topics.
sunshinecoasting
First Officer
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia - "Entropy" Nissan 50 CDI Furling Jib

Anyone looking for a good toilet?

Post by sunshinecoasting »

I decided the toilet in my boat had to go, it was just a bit too big for the space in an :macx: so I took it out on the weekend and replaced it with a PortaPotti. So much more room now. Anyhow, I will put it up for sale if you know anyone that is looking for a very good self contained porcelin marine flushing toilet. It is a reasonably large unit, the seat is similar in size to that of a house toilet, it requires a pressure pump to flush it (I had it plumbed to the pressure pump for the hand basin from the fresh water tank), it comes with a near new 12VDC macerating pump for self emptying to sea. Very easy to install and sits on its own 35 Litre holding tank that Screws to the floor with 4 screws. Would suit a larger boat, say 30 footer or better. I can post pics if anyone wants to see it, excellent condition. PM me if you are interested. I know this probably should be in the classifieds section but whats the point when I am in Australia?? I need the Aussie sailers to see it not the USA ones.
sunshinecoasting
First Officer
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia - "Entropy" Nissan 50 CDI Furling Jib

Re: Anyone looking for a good toilet?

Post by sunshinecoasting »

Heres a link to an add on gumtree if you want to see pics etc.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/nambour/ ... 1075241763