Ontario Sailors Rendezvous 2013

Use this forum to announce, plan, and discuss events, cruises, regattas, shows, sailing destinations, events your club is planning, etc.

Moderators: beene, Hamin' X, tangentair, kmclemore, Catigale, Paul S, Heath_Mod


User avatar
Highlander
Admiral
Posts: 5300
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:25 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Maccutter26M 2008 75HP Merc. 4/S Victoria BC. Can. ' An Hileanto'ir III '
Contact:

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Highlander » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:John, I can't see them. Is it possible they're not public enabled?

How's your OB?
Hi Tom fixed now sorry about that , O/B still no good got a couple of inj sticking so going to have to pull them & try cleaning them !! I hope @ 160$ each :evil:

J 8)

User avatar
Crikey
Admiral
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:43 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Washago, Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Singularity.Suzuki DF60A. Boat name: Crikey!

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Crikey » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Here's our slideshow contribution. Hope there's not too much redundancy, but every picture tells a story don't it!
http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/rottn ... %20reunion
Can't wait for next year.... :)
Ross & Gabriele
(John, I hope you found your knickers after the jaunt on the nude beach!)

User avatar
Tomfoolery
Admiral
Posts: 5214
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 am
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Rochester, NY '99X BF50 'Tomfoolery'

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Tomfoolery » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Wow, nice pics, Ross (or was it Gabriele?).
. . . every picture tells a story don't it!
Yeah, and some are better left unexplained to those who weren't there. :D :D :D

User avatar
beene
Site Admin
Posts: 2536
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:31 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Ontario Canada, '07 26M, Merc 75 4s PEGASUS

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by beene » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:50 am

Fantastic shots!

Thanks a million

Makes me want to go and do it again right now!

Still can't believe the weather we had

Beautiful

G

User avatar
Crikey
Admiral
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:43 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Washago, Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Singularity.Suzuki DF60A. Boat name: Crikey!

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Crikey » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:50 am

Tomfoolery wrote:Wow, nice pics, Ross (or was it Gabriele?).
I cannot tell a lie - after 36 years of compromise, I think we come out pretty much equal. Eye, brain, camera ..... who's to say?
My boat feels pretty lonely in Jordan Harbour right now. Time to start a discourse about next year soon. :)

User avatar
Tomfoolery
Admiral
Posts: 5214
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 am
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Rochester, NY '99X BF50 'Tomfoolery'

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Tomfoolery » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 am

Let me be the first, then.

I'm in!

8) :D

User avatar
Tomfoolery
Admiral
Posts: 5214
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 am
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Rochester, NY '99X BF50 'Tomfoolery'

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Tomfoolery » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 am

Highlander wrote:
Tomfoolery wrote:John, I can't see them. Is it possible they're not public enabled?

How's your OB?
Hi Tom fixed now sorry about that , O/B still no good got a couple of inj sticking so going to have to pull them & try cleaning them !! I hope @ 160$ each :evil:

J 8)
Hey, John. Guess what I found in a box of crap that came with this boat.



Hint: It would have saved you the trip back to your truck the night you got to Port Credit.



Give up?



Image

I didn't even know I had it.

:D :D :D

User avatar
Crikey
Admiral
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:43 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Washago, Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Singularity.Suzuki DF60A. Boat name: Crikey!

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Crikey » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 pm

I was trying to add music to my Photobucket slideshow, but failed. :(
Does anyone know how to best do this? Free beer for the best answer! :D
(So much for the ageing IT guy appellation!)

R.

User avatar
beene
Site Admin
Posts: 2536
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:31 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Ontario Canada, '07 26M, Merc 75 4s PEGASUS

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by beene » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:09 pm

LOL

Wish I knew Ross

Best I could suggest it to use photo software that you can use to create a movie

Add music

Txt

Speech bubbles etc

Then save it as a youtube compatible file like .mov .mpg .avi

Then upload that and toddaa!

done

G

User avatar
beene
Site Admin
Posts: 2536
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:31 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Ontario Canada, '07 26M, Merc 75 4s PEGASUS

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by beene » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Ross.... thanks again for making the trip and taking/posting all the great pics

Hats off to you and Gabe

G

User avatar
Highlander
Admiral
Posts: 5300
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:25 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Maccutter26M 2008 75HP Merc. 4/S Victoria BC. Can. ' An Hileanto'ir III '
Contact:

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Highlander » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Crikey wrote:Here's our slideshow contribution. Hope there's not too much redundancy, but every picture tells a story don't it!
http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/rottn ... %20reunion
Can't wait for next year.... :)
Ross & Gabriele
(John, I hope you found your knickers after the jaunt on the nude beach!)
nope but i think i found ur's
http://www.cafepress.ca/+bearly_kiltd_w ... ,838752616
& Geoff being the team leader I beleive was wearing these "don't ask me how I know"
http://i1.cpcache.com/product/752552948 ... =460&qv=90

& Ross was doing a sail by the nude beach flying these off his shrouds looking for extra crew members "Cabin Boys"
http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/TheBay/ ... THUMBSMALL$
J :P

K9Kampers
Admiral
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:32 am
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: NH, 2001 MacGregor X - Tohatsu 50 / 2013 Ford F150

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by K9Kampers » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Crikey wrote:I was trying to add music to my Photobucket slideshow, but failed. :(
Does anyone know how to best do this? Free beer for the best answer! :D
(So much for the ageing IT guy appellation!)

R.
Have the viewer turn on their own radio while watching yer slideshow! :P
(A round of Stovepipe Porter please!) :D

User avatar
Crikey
Admiral
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:43 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Washago, Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Singularity.Suzuki DF60A. Boat name: Crikey!

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Crikey » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Highlander wrote:
Crikey wrote:Here's our slideshow contribution. Hope there's not too much redundancy, but every picture tells a story don't it!
http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/rottn ... %20reunion
Can't wait for next year.... :)
Ross & Gabriele
(John, I hope you found your knickers after the jaunt on the nude beach!)
nope but i think i found ur's
http://www.cafepress.ca/+bearly_kiltd_w ... ,838752616
& Geoff being the team leader I beleive was wearing these "don't ask me how I know"
http://i1.cpcache.com/product/752552948 ... =460&qv=90

& Ross was doing a sail by the nude beach flying these off his shrouds looking for extra crew members "Cabin Boys"
http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/TheBay/ ... THUMBSMALL$
J :P
:D :D :D :D :D
Thank gawd my link was broken! :P

User avatar
Highlander
Admiral
Posts: 5300
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:25 pm
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Maccutter26M 2008 75HP Merc. 4/S Victoria BC. Can. ' An Hileanto'ir III '
Contact:

Re: Annual MAD MEN of Ontario Rendezvous IV AUG 18-22 2013

Post by Highlander » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:
Highlander wrote:
Tomfoolery wrote:John, I can't see them. Is it possible they're not public enabled?

How's your OB?
Hi Tom fixed now sorry about that , O/B still no good got a couple of inj sticking so going to have to pull them & try cleaning them !! I hope @ 160$ each :evil:

J 8)
Hey, John. Guess what I found in a box of crap that came with this boat.



Hint: It would have saved you the trip back to your truck the night you got to Port Credit.



Give up?



Image

I didn't even know I had it.

:D :D :D
NICE To see u were as organised as I was for this trip LOL :wink: :P

J 8)

Post Reply