Crikey Down-Unda

For MacGregor/Venture owners in Australia and discussions about country-specific sailing-related topics.
Crikey
Admiral
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: Washago, Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Singularity.Suzuki DF60A. Boat name: Crikey!

Crikey Down-Unda

Post by Crikey »

We'll be in W.A for the month of February - camping and checking out the old stomping grounds. Any forum members on the Swan looking for a day crew? :)

Ross and Gabe
Steve-Deb
Just Enlisted

Re: Crikey Down-Unda

Post by Steve-Deb »

How did you go down south Ross?
Sorry we didn't see this until you had bumped into us on the ramp.
Crikey
Admiral
Location: Washago, Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Singularity.Suzuki DF60A. Boat name: Crikey!

Re: Crikey Down-Unda

Post by Crikey »

Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay in my reply but we've been out of communication in Rottnest for the last few days and are now going crazy for the return flight to Bangkok, and then to home (Toronto) eight days later. We had a fabulous time camping the whole southwest coast to Albany for almost a full week and a half. The temps were comfortable enough for swimming in most places but it was very breezy most days. D'Entrecasteau was our favourite spot and if we can make it back next year we'll do the rest of it with a four wheeler. I'm very jealous of you Indian Ocean MacGregor owners (and we saw lots!) and could really see us knocking on your cabin door next time around. My offer still stands if you ever make it up to our side of the world.

Regards Ross and Gabe