Prospective Macgregor owner in Brisbane

For MacGregor/Venture owners in Australia and discussions about country-specific sailing-related topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Javboat
Just Enlisted
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M

Re: Prospective Macgregor owner in Brisbane

Post by Javboat » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 am

Hi All,

We we finally got out on our new boat recently and it went fantastic - A great sail and a happy family so WIN.

A few little things I want to do before next trip, such as get a mattress topper for the main berth but we are all looking forward to our next trip.

See you on the water soon.

Regards,
Chris

sunshinecoasting
First Officer
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia - "Entropy" Nissan 50 CDI Furling Jib

Post by sunshinecoasting » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:19 am

Hi Chris, i have been wondering how the new boat was going. Good to see you have it under control.
Im just about to spend 2 weeks doing Sandy straits and Fraser with the wife, we depart Tin Can Bay on 23rd. Hope to see you up Mooloolaba soon. Cheers, Dennis.

cestlavie
Deckhand
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M

Post by cestlavie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:11 pm

I'm hoping the weather will hold for a 1770 to lady musgrave island trip 1-5 Oct, if its no good we will head to sandy straights as well...

sunshinecoasting
First Officer
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
Location: Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia - "Entropy" Nissan 50 CDI Furling Jib

Post by sunshinecoasting » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:15 am

Hey Chris,

Well if you end up in the bay or Straits keep an eye out for an :macx: and maybe we can catch up, I doubt there are many of us so its bound to be us :) I have a solar panel mounted on a rocket launcher at rear of cockpit so pretty unique and you can see it from a long way off with binoculars.

May see you on the water, cheers, Dennis.