A forum for discussion of how to rig and tune your boat or kicker to achieve the best sailing performance.
Moderators: Catigale, Paul S, Heath_Mod, beene, Hamin' X, kmclemore, tangentair
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:29 am
- Sailboat: Other
- Location: 43' Jeanneau, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
I used some CDs to fix the rudder slop about two years ago, and they are still there. Of course, I don't know if they will play music any more.
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:25 pm
- Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
- Location: Maccutter26M 2008 75HP Merc. 4/S Victoria BC. Can. ' An Hileanto'ir III '
- Chief Steward
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:27 am
- Sailboat: MacGregor 26X
- Location: Humble, Tx...Mac26X "Alpha Sail" Rigged on Trailer in Kemah, Tx