Winter / Summer Jobs List

A forum for discussing topics relating to MacGregor Powersailor Sailboats

Moderators: Catigale, Paul S, Heath_Mod, beene, Hamin' X, kmclemore, tangentair

sailboatmike
Admiral
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X

Winter / Summer Jobs List

Post by sailboatmike » Thu May 03, 2018 5:30 am

Well you lucky ones in the Northern Hemisphere and those in the north of the Southern Hemisphere are getting wound up for your sailing season it has all come to a abrupt end down south.

Anyway the jobs list is being made, lots to do, the more we live with the boat the more I find to do.

Just bought a Garmin V65 at a bargain price, so I will be pulling out the mounted plotter and the spare I keep (yes Im a horder)
A new switch board to be installed, which is part of installing the twin burner Origo ( I have to move the original switch board as the origo will hit it)
I might try to go for one of those snicko installs on the back of the cabin bulkhead that many of you have if only I can work out how to run the wires up there without going via the transom, it looks very neat up there. I did a heap of rewiring (more cutting out crap that was no longer connected) last year so it will be an ongoing project.

Of course the prodder is a priority and along with this a spinnaker sock / snuffer

Lots to do, have to go down and pull the sails off in the next week or so and get then nicely rolled up ready for next season

Ohh well August is just around the corner and thats when we start ramping up agian