You do not have the required permissions to view or read topics within this forum.

A forum for discussing topics relating to MacGregor Powersailor Sailboats
Divecoz
Admiral
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: PORT CHARLOTTE FLORIDA 05 M Mercury 50 H.P. Big Foot Bill at Boats 4 Sail is my Hero

You do not have the required permissions to view or read topics within this forum.

Post by Divecoz »

Really? Yea Thats what it says at the bottom under "destinations" .. If I dont log in , there are several more forums to view but I cannot interact in them .. Hummmm? While I am here , I guess I might as well ask , is the Mods section still broken or is it too, restricted ?
DaveC426913
Admiral
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X

Re: You do not have the required permissions to view or read topics within this forum.

Post by DaveC426913 »

I have no trouble viewing posts in the Desinations subfo.

But Mods is still busted.

Which is a pity. Because I could really use some ideas for upgrading my reefing.
kmclemore
Site Admin
Location: Ambler, PA -- MACX2018A898 w/ Tohatsu 50D -- 78 BW Harpoon 4.6 -- 2018 Tahoe 550TF w/ 150 Merc

Re: You do not have the required permissions to view or read topics within this forum.

Post by kmclemore »

I've alerted Heath.
Divecoz
Admiral
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M
Location: PORT CHARLOTTE FLORIDA 05 M Mercury 50 H.P. Big Foot Bill at Boats 4 Sail is my Hero

Post by Divecoz »

Thanks Kevin.... I am with Dave the mods area is valued portion of this board..The Mods separate This Board from others and puts FB to shame..

kmclemore wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 4:53 am I've alerted Heath.
kmclemore
Site Admin
Location: Ambler, PA -- MACX2018A898 w/ Tohatsu 50D -- 78 BW Harpoon 4.6 -- 2018 Tahoe 550TF w/ 150 Merc

Post by kmclemore »

No answer back from Heath yet. *****
Heath
Site Admin

Post by Heath »

Hi all, I got the server back up and online. Mods is currently broken. With the big outage, I upgraded _everything_ on the server, and some things are now incompatible. The data is still all there, but I need to make some tweaks to access it again, mostly a few minor things, but just takes some time. I'm slowly catching up on things that are on my to-do list, and I know this is an important one for people.

I'm not sure why the Destinations is not working however. It works for me, but I might have to try as a new user to see if I have problems with any forums.
Banner_IV
Deckhand

Post by Banner_IV »

@ Heath, I don't believe the O.P. is saying under destinations, but below destinations. If you are not logged in you see several more headings but once logged in we no longer have the required permission to view special interest forums.
Don T
Admiral
Location: 95 2600 "SS OTTER" - Portland OR - Tohatsu 50 - Hull#64 (May 95)

Post by Don T »

Hello,
I too can not access the special interest groups when I'm logged in except "The Admirals Galley" which does show up.