Calendar

Use this forum to announce, plan, and discuss events, cruises, regattas, shows, sailing destinations, events your club is planning, etc.
Heath
Site Admin
Sailboat: MacGregor 26X

Calendar

Post by Heath »

If you are planning an event, please use the Calendar feature to add it to the appropriate calendar.

Heath
Captain Kimo
Engineer
Location: 96'MacGregor 26X, Johnson 50HP O/B,"FOREVER",Callville Bay Marina, Lake Mead Nevada

Re: Calendar

Post by Captain Kimo »

Sorry Heath. Calendar is busted. Gave up putting Mead Madness and Fall Flotilla Sails events of Las Vegas Bay Macgregor Association on the calendar as they never appear. Capt. Kimo

9/10/2012
Great Heath :D :D . Calendar seems to be fixed. Hope to see some of you on Lake Mead for the Fall Flotilla sail and Sailing Rally, Oct 12-19, 2012. Launching at Callville Bay Marina, 12 miles East of Junction 147/167 on the Northshore Scenic Drive, Lake Mead National Recreation Area. (Las Vegas NV).
Last edited by Captain Kimo on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
u12fly
First Officer
Sailboat: MacGregor 26M

Post by u12fly »

I don't recall ever noticing anything in the Calendar... I know there are lots of sailing events that take place, and it would be nice to know about the all.
windypatrick
Engineer

Post by windypatrick »

I've not noticed dates on it...does it work? Would be nice if it did. :o
Hamin' X
Site Admin
Location: Hermiston, OR-----------2001 26X DF-50 Suz---------------(Now Sold)

Post by Hamin' X »

Members must submit entries to the calendar and they must be approved before they get posted.

~Rich
Captain Kimo
Engineer
Location: 96'MacGregor 26X, Johnson 50HP O/B,"FOREVER",Callville Bay Marina, Lake Mead Nevada

Post by Captain Kimo »

Still waiting on approval of my Havasu Pocket Cruisers Convention entry given over a month ago. Must be in the dead letter folder :P . All the information is at http://www.sailhavasu.com Over 28 MacGregor boats :macm: :macx: :mac19: out of over 150 boats are going to attend Feb. 9-18, 2013. Seems like a no brainier for including on the calendar.
BOAT
Admiral

Post by BOAT »

Captain Mike at the factory just showed me the pictures of your last Havasu shin dig- it looks great - I wanna go!
sailor stan
Just Enlisted

Post by sailor stan »

Guys,
New to the forum. WHERE IS THE CALANDER?/??
Russ
Admiral

Post by Russ »

sailor stan wrote:Guys,
New to the forum. WHERE IS THE CALANDER?/??
Top of screen, Resources drop down, Calendar
Other good stuff in the resources tab as well.

Or here
http://www.macgregorsailors.com/calendar/index.php
Skcscuba

Post by Skcscuba »

Is it out of order? Drop down won't work and when I click on link , it tells me that I'm not authorized
Hamin' X
Site Admin

Post by Hamin' X »

After an upgrade of the forum software in January, Heath had to remove the calendar.
[color=#FF0000]Heath[/color] wrote:I recently upgraded some system software on the website and it caused some problems with the calendar software. I've removed it for now as I search for a better solution.
~Rich
White90GT
Just Enlisted

Post by White90GT »

What if it's not really an event for Mac owners, just a small occasion? Our Sea Scout Ship 208 is planning to go to Canyon Lake, Tx staying in Potters Creek campground on July 11 through July 16. We are taking our final dive test on that weekend and hanging out and sailing the remainder of the time. We are hoping to have our Mac 26x in full repair and at this event, but still have a lot of work to do. She may be bare bones when she gets there and only have enough wiring done to get the motor running and maybe the lights, but that'll be it LOL. We have several small boats as well and I'm planning to bring my 16' Hobie Cat to sail.
here's hoping for fair winds!
Carl
Hamin' X
Site Admin

Post by Hamin' X »

The Calendar feature is basically nonfunctional. It would be best to post what you are doing in the events forum.

Rich